You paid more and you got more...pollution. If you bought one of the following diesel models because you wanted a fuel-efficient, low-emission vehicle, you have been defrauded by the manufacturer.
- Jetta (MY 2009 - 2015)
- Jetta Sportswagen (MY 2009 - 2014)
- Beetle (MY 2012 - 2015)
- Beetle Convertible (MY 2012 - 2015)
- Audi A3 (MY 2010 - 2015)
- Audi A6 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi A8 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi A8L Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi Q5 Quattro (2014-2016)
- Audi Q7 (2009-2016)
- VW Golf (MY 2010 - 2015)
- VW Golf Sportswagen (MY 2015)
- VW Passat (MY 2012 - 2015)
- VW Volkswagen Touareg (2009-2016)
- Porsche Cayenne (2013-2016)
VW installed software in these diesel models to cheat on emission tests, showing nitrogen oxide levels to be in the legal range, when the vehicle was actually emitting the pollutant at 40 times the legal limit.
VW's fraud polluted the air and has left you with a dirty vehicle that will likely underperform and lose much of its resale value.
Outraged? So are we and we're going after VW to make them pay for cheating you. Talk to us about joining our national suit. Call us today at 800-334-3298.